Realistically I'm Never Finishing this List Put 82 - 120
Equator nice and warm
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
Doing something great and not being a jerk
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
Bob's Burgers. It entertains me
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Heterosexual anal sex (gross)
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Going shopping with my sister
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
I will be
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
More college viewbooks
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
Of course! You have the thoughts and memories just a different body. The renew themselves with each beam.
92. What insects are you afraid of?
All of them. No exception
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
Happy To Be Nappy
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
I don't really think I've worn anything too out there
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
Wishes. They come true over time without the hassle of planning
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
After working out
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
a flashlight, a gun and some sleeping pills
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
A Me (shallow I know)
B My sister
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
Noe I wish to see some
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
Someone else gets a full ride scholarship, all the children in the world will to be well feed and all cool old people get a badass car
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
Listen to my music
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car?
No one has enough money.
107. Have you ever killed an animal?
I killed a goldfish (no real reason)
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
109. What do you think of cloning?
Meh. I mean it's not that damn big a deal they'll still have their own thoughts and experiences just all your looks but you'll be older than them so you won't be twins
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
watch tv sadly
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
No because it's bullshit.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
Whatever 9/11 victims come up with is a hell of a lot worse than what I can imagine
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
My boobs are sadie and shequan
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
I was in the background of a news shot
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
never entered one :P
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(p
He relaxes me.
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
Not at all now that I think about it
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
There probably is but no one ever talks about anything
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?